Get involved in the Creathon and influence the future of education
Are you a student? Would you like to make changes in your university?
You should register for the UNIC Creathon!
The UNIC Creathon is a virtual pressure cooker event (24 hours) where teams compete to develop innovative solutions for educational challenges.
How does it work?
- Apply to join. 5 participants per university will be selected at random and assigned to different teams.
- Students from the 8 UNIC universities work in a virtual platform in mixed teams of 5 to develop solutions for existing challenges in our European University.
- Expert guides support and advise their team to the finish line.
- At the end of the event, each team pitches their idea in front of a professional jury to determine the winner(s).
Who can join?
- Bachelors and Master students from all disciplines.
- Students from the UNIC partner universities: Erasmus University Rotterdam, University of Liege, University College Cork, Koc University, University of Deusto, Ruhr University Bochum, University of Oulu, University of Zagreb.
What's in it for me?
- 1st prize winners receive a letter of recommendation signed by the UNIC Rector and an invitation to present their idea at the UNIC CityLabs Festival held in October 2021.
- International networking. Not only do you get a chance to work with students from other universities, you also get a chance to network with educators, researchers, and NGO staff from all over Europe.
- Connecting directly with key decision-makers. The Creathon Jury consists of Rectors, Presidents, and Directors from the UNIC universities.
Start: April 22 @ 10:30 CET
End: April 23 @ 14:45 CET
Register here for the UNIC Creathon 2021 by 23:59 on April 8, 2021!