From March 30th to April 1st the 2nd UNIC European University Strategy Forum on Engaged Research will be held in‐person in University College Cork, Ireland.
The UNIC Strategy Forum on Engaged Research brings together UNIC European University colleagues and City Partners for a series of workshops towards developing a Joint Declaration on Engaged Research and a common strategy, framework and supportive systems for involving and engaging citizens, civil society, public & city authorities and academia in joint research and innovation initiatives. We are using the term ‘Engaged Research’ as an overarching guiding principle or an umbrella term that describes research approaches that have a common interest in collaborative inquiry with society.
The UNIC Engaged Research Strategy Forum is open to:
• City Stakeholders (Senior Municipal Representative, CSO/NGO Representative)
• Research Support Office Representative
• Senior Academics
• UNIC Student Board Member
• University Community Engagement
• UNIC4ER Taskforce
The forum consists of a series of online and in-person events designed to:
• Learn from engaged research best practices,
• Engage City Partners in dialogue with universities and each other on the societal challenges facing their municipalities and regions,
• Prepare a draft Declaration on Engaged Research in advance of signing at the CityLabs Festival in Oulu on June 15th 2022.
Pre-Forum events March 28th and 29th online – Open event Links to register
In-Person events March 30th to April 1st 2022 – Closed event
Symposium "Seeking Refuge, Finding Solidarity? Challenges and Chances...
Taking into account the legal aspects of protection of Ukrainian refugees in Europe, the Law F...
01 Jun 2022 - 01 Jun 2022Read more »
CIVIX Liège vous présente son dernier évènement du quadri : “Immigrati...
CIVIX Liège vous présente son dernier évènement du quadri : “Immigration et sans-papiers en B...
11 May 2022 - 11 May 2022Read more »
Enacting Superdiversity: Towards Critical Change in Higher Education (...
A three-day Superdiversity School organised by ISS21, the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (E...
17 May 2022 - 19 May 2022Read more »